It looks like you set up the rules in the AWS Console and query in Grafana correctly. I want to confirm the property in the model shader binding: is
Property_fc722d... the same as the
Pressure property? Make sure the entity Id, component name, and property name all match between the Scene Composer in the Console and Scene Viewer in Grafana.
In Grafana make sure you are using the correct time range for viewing the property data. Your dashboard is set to the "Last 5 minutes" which will only work if you have live data streaming in.
- asked 3 months ago
- asked a year ago
- How can I use Harvest and Grafana to monitor my FSx for ONTAP file systems in a cross account scenario?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- How do I automatically add CloudWatch metrics to Auto Scaling Group instances into my dashboard widget?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- Why do I get an "HTTP 504 Gateway Timeout" error from an outbound VPC connection to AWS services in Amazon Managed Grafana?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 14 days ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago