SES/SNS: events is not being dispatched, except by Bounce
Hello, for some reason, SNS notifications is not working anymore for any event except by Bounce. Any other event like Open or Click is not being dispatched and I do not know how can I debug it to discovery the reason.
All was working fine until 2022-06-02 09:52:31 (UTC-3), today, then after I do not received no more events, and I do not did any modification on AWS or on my app.
I have included a new HTTPS on my SNS to debug it locally using ngrok and I have confirmed that only Bounce events is reaching.
That is what I have:
- Domain identity validated with Easy DKIM CNAMEs;
- Configuration set with event destination to Amazon SNS in use for rendering failures, rejects, hard bounces, complaints, open and clicks;
- Amazon SNS configuration set with two HTTPS signatures, the production one and the debug for ngrok, both confirmateds;
- The emails have AWS Track links, but even accessing them does not generate the opening log;
- And again, everything was working perfectly fine until today, for almost two years, and it stopped out of nowhere, without any changes in the environment.
Can you suggest something for me to follow?
We are also having the same issue that started happening at a similar time to the one you reported.
The SES service team reported to me that an issue was identified and corrected in us-east-1. I re-tested Open and Click tracking in us-east-1 and I am now receiving notifications for both events.
Oh, thanks! So it seems to me that AWS Health is not so reliable. Before posting here I tried a lot to know if there was a global problem or if it was just me. AWS Health did not report anything and was already looking for a workaround. Thanks for the answer. Here it started working again at 19:47 (UTC-3).
SES/SNS: events is not being dispatched, except by BounceAccepted Answerasked a month ago
Cloudwatch event rule triggered by AWS ECR eventasked 3 years ago
How is bounce rate calculated?Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
Attach extra data to SNS notifications generated by codebuildasked 2 years ago
SES Open and Click Tracking Not WorkingAccepted Answerasked 3 years ago
Is there an event for game session termination?Accepted Answerasked 3 months ago
Is there any limit to the number or age of events logged in CloudFormation event history?Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
Where are my bounce notifications?asked 2 years ago
DMS events not triggering Event Bridge Ruleasked 5 months ago
Sensing SNS email notifications from my domainasked 4 months ago