You can enable VPC Flow Logs to get more insight on the information about the IP traffic going to and from network interfaces in your VPC.
There are source/destination checks on AWS interfaces. Did you disabled that on the Cisco router inside interface?
- Accepted Answerasked 9 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- My Direct Connect public virtual interface is stuck in the "Verifying" state. How can I get it approved?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago