SCP/SFTP or copying locally to an instance using session manager is not currently available and is possibly coming in Q2 of 2019.
In the meantime copying would have to involve work arounds such as copying locally to S3 and then using aws cli to copy from S3 down to the instance.
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- How do I use Systems Manager Session Manager port forwarding without a bastion host to connect to my EC2 instance through RDP?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago