The more canonical way to do such update in Python is to use the file 'requirements.txt' (that should probably also be present in your image at top of your python project) and update the project with the version you need and then run
pip install -r requirements.txt.
See https://learnpython.com/blog/python-requirements-file/ for more details
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- How do I upgrade my Elastic Beanstalk environment platform from a deprecated or retired version to the latest version?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago