Hello, When working with the search_game_sessions api you should be careful not to call it to track game session status. Instead, you must configure configure an Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) topic to receive notifications from FlexMatch or queues. see more here
Also please consider that returned values for playerSessionCount and hasAvailablePlayerSessions change quickly as players join sessions and others drop out. Results should be considered a snapshot in time. Be sure to refresh search results often, and handle sessions that fill up before a player can join.
Remember that the sessions that are created have a timeout of acceptance, that means if the session is still within those 60 seconds you will probably will get some information missmach.
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- asked 5 months ago
- How much downtime can I expect during a maintenance window for my RDS for SQL Server Single-AZ or Multi-AZ instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I use AWS WAF with AWS Global Accelerator to block Layer 7 HTTP method and headers from accessing my application?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- How do I set up the AWS Load Balancer Controller on an Amazon EKS cluster for Fargate and deploy the 2048 game?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago