Tags can only change with rules defined for time series properties. This means that in the componentType definition the
isTimeSeries field would be set to
true. In your lambda you would upload values for your property with a timestamp.
You can retrieve time series values for this property by adding a "Get Property Value History by Entity" query on the Scene Viewer panel. Pass the entity ID, component name, and property name to the query, and set the time range to a range with data for your property.
- asked 7 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 7 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- asked 4 months ago
- How can I change the flow of my Amazon Lex bot using an initialization/validation or fulfillment AWS Lambda function?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 11 days ago