Hi, All of the Data Transfer Out pricing for resources protected by AWS Shield Advanced are explained here - https://aws.amazon.com/shield/pricing/
If you can provide more detail about your workload, it would be helpful in terms of offering advice.
You'll need to run an estimation on the data transfer cost to understand what are the resource consuming the most and benefits of using Shield Advanced.
Use this reference to do the same - https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws-cloud-financial-management/estimate-your-aws-waf-and-aws-shield-advanced-cost/
Once you know how to estimate the cost to protect your resources with AWS Shield Advanced, you will be able to balance more efficiently between the extra protection and services brought by this new technology and the cost incurred by this feature.
- Accepted Answerasked 5 years ago
- asked 8 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- asked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 16 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 days ago