I understand that you want to detect untagged resources.
In your scenario, it's better to use AWS Config instead of CloudWatch alarms.
AWS Config can check the customized compliance status of resources and notify administrators.
In particular, the required-tag managed rules provided by AWS will be useful to you. It is also possible to expand the range of support for various resources by creating your own custom rules.
Either way, AWS Config is for you.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago