From the notes, I understand that you would like to download the Amazon Linux 2 kernel patch in advance and also get AWS Support. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Please note that all kernel patch options are available/accessible from the Amazon Linux Extra repository. You can verify what kernel versions are offered, or which are currently available by the amazon-linux-extras repository by running the following command: sudo amazon-linux-extras |grep kernel.
AWS Support offers a range of plans that provide access to tools and expertise that support the success and operational health of your AWS solutions, this includes support for Amazon Linux 2 through subscriptions. Please check the following link  for the different features of AWS Support plans.
Hope you find the above information helpful.
Have a great day ahead!
- How do I automate Linux updates on my EC2 instance using Systems Manager Patch Manager patch policies?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- How can I upgrade my standard Amazon Linux 2 kernel version 4.14.x to Amazon Linux Extras kernel versions?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago