As this is a Pass state, the result of the state is what you defined in the Parameters attribute. In your case it only includes "key1". OutputPath is used to filter the output, i.e., to define what from the output will be sent to the next state. As the output does not include the "testonly" attribute, you are getting the error.
What exactly are you trying to do?
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- asked a month ago
- How do I troubleshoot the error "Status Code: 400; Error Code: xxx" when using CloudFormation for ElastiCache?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I use an Amazon EventBridge rule to trigger an AWS Step Function state machine on an S3 upload?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago