Managed to resolve this issue. The documentation should be updated when using "Download Configuration" to say that the tunnel interface must instead use:
tunnel mode ipsec ipv4 v6-overlay instead of tunnel mode ipsec ipv4
Plus, the PtP IPv6 address should be used on the interface instead of the IPv4 address. Hopefully this post will save someone a weekend of work!
- Accepted Answerasked 5 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I monitor my transit gateway and Site-to-Site VPN on a transit gateway using Network Manager?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- Why can't I connect to my VPC when using an AWS Site-to-Site VPN that terminates on a transit gateway?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago