Just clarifying what you are attempting to create. Using the Channel Assembly feature of AWS Elemental MediaTailor, you are creating a channel with both VOD and live sources. The Live source is an output of an Amazon IVS channel. You are having difficulty adding the Live input to the Channel.
Please see the following MediaTailor references for creating Channel sources and adding a Live source. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/mediatailor/latest/ug/channel-assembly-source-locations.html https://docs.aws.amazon.com/mediatailor/latest/ug/channel-assembly-working-live-sources.html
When mixing sources, confirm that each has the same number or renditions, for each packaging group used (HLS, DASH). If the number of renditions do not match, this could cause a break in the player.
- What are the guidelines for adding ADS session variables with values provided from segmentation UPID tokens in MediaTailor?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago