Did you create it as an IAM user?
Or is it an SSO user created in IAM Identity Center?
If you created a user using IAM Identity Center, you will need to access it from a dedicated login URL.
Also, since IAM users and IAM Identity Center users are different, when signing in as an IAM Identity Center user, you cannot sign in the same way as an IAM user.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- how come i can't access the aws polly that should have been granted to my iam's user group permissionsAccepted Answerasked 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 years ago