Are you in the same region using CLI?
Try adding in --region at the end of your CLI command to whatever region you see the Security Group in.
aws ec2 describe-security-groups ... --group-ids --region us-east-1
You can also run an aws configure get region to get the region of what region your CLI is setup for.
That would be my first look - ensure where you are looking in console matches the region in your CLI.
- asked 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I update a CloudFormation stack that's failing because of a resource that I manually deleted?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 years ago