AWS have a closing account quota of 10% of your total running accounts per 30 days. As a default, you were only able to close 2 accounts from your existing 15 .
To resolve this , you could raise an exception request via the AWS support in the console to close the additional accounts beyond the limit that you have.
Steps: Console->AWS Support->Create Case->Account & Billing Support-> Type:Acccount -> Category: Close/Cancel My Account
Hope this helps, cheers.
This was the answer from support " ★ Unfortunately, this limit for percentage of active member accounts in an organization that can be closed within a 30 day period, is a default limit and cannot be increased further on request.
I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I appreciate your understanding on this issue.
Due to AWS security policies, we will not be able to perform any account specific tasks on your behalf. "
Not working so make up your mind, or remove this stupid and useless rule
- asked 7 months ago
- How do I troubleshoot the “ConstraintViolationException” error when I close AWS member accounts in my organization?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 24 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 days ago