According to the free tier documentation  you get 750 hours per month for free for the first 12 months of your account. 750 hours per month generally equals a full month of usage. Therefore according your description, if you plan to run your instances 24x7, then you would get 1 instance for free and the other you would pay for.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I configure on-premises servers to use temporary credentials with SSM Agent and unified CloudWatch Agent?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- How can I troubleshoot issues when I use the AWS Load Balancer Controller to create a load balancer?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- How do I allow agents in my Amazon Connect contact center to transfer customers to a contact flow during a call?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 10 months ago