This looks like a DNS error. Querying the apex and www records for your domain does not yield any records. Have you set these up on the correct name servers? The name servers for your domain are currently: ns17.domaincontrol.com ns18.domaincontrol.com
If you have created the records somewhere else, you would need to change the delegation for your domain at the registrar so that the correct name servers are used. Alternatively, create the records on the name servers listed above.
Once you have corrected the DNS issue, things should start working correctly.
Is it for channelassembly ? And without CDN - it works well in Theo Test Player
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- How can I configure a custom domain endpoint for multiple API Gateway APIs behind a CloudFront web distribution?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- I can use my application from a custom origin (EC2 instance or load balancer), but it fails on CloudFront. Why?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago