Have you extended the file system?
I missed performing the resize2fs command in case others find it helpful.
Any help or pointer? becoming desperate. I guess I can make a new 200G volume and copy the data from old one to the new one as a workaround...
After the volume is increased, you would need to resize the filesystem as mentioned earlier.
Once that is done, you will see the changes in
- asked 2 months ago
- How do I revert to a known stable kernel after an update prevents my Amazon EC2 instance from rebooting successfully?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How do I increase the size of my EBS volume if I receive an error that there's no space left on my file system?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 21 days ago