Greetings of the day,
The network error which you are facing usually occurs due to the web browser issue. Hence I would kindly recommend you to try the following to resolve the issue.
- Try uploading to s3 bucket through AWS s3 console again after clearing your browser's cache.
- Also try using incognito mode to access s3 console.
- Use different network/machine. Please check if you are behind any firewalls or proxy server's.
- Try uploading to s3 bucket from different browser, to see if the issue is persistent across browsers.
- Make sure that you have no browser extension installed like adblocker, uBlock or check with your IT team to find out why it is being blocked.
Its probably related to the firewall onsite.
i have the same problem but some files are uploaded and others fail just for a network error
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago