The error could mean that you have multiple MQTT clients running and supplying the same ClientID or you have multiple Greengrass instances running on the same device.
The message broker uses the client ID to identify each client. The client ID is passed in from the client to the message broker as part of the MQTT payload. Two clients with the same client ID can't be connected concurrently to the message broker. When a client connects to the message broker using a client ID that another client is using, the new client connection is accepted and the previously connected client is disconnected.
- Accepted Answerasked a month ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- When I edit the sudoers file on my EC2 instance, I receive syntax errors when I run sudo commands. How do I fix this?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago