Yup https://aws.amazon.com/transit-gateway/faqs/#Performance_and_limits A VPC can be connected to up to 5 TGWs. What's the use case though? Most customers really only need 1 and can use route table on TGW to segregate traffic.
Yes, you can attach up to 5 TGWs per VPC but all those TGW must be in the same region as VPC.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I connect Amazon QuickSight to a private Amazon RDS data source in a different AWS Region or AWS account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I launch Amazon WorkSpaces with a directory that is currently running in another Region from the same account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago