Interface endpoints are regional. From the docs, "Endpoints are supported within the same Region only. You cannot create an endpoint between a VPC and a service in a different Region. " You could do VPC peering to access the endpoint from another region, using a private hosted zone to map the name.
- How do I create a subscription between my Amazon SQS queue and an Amazon SNS topic in CloudFormation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago