Certificate in AWS Certificate manager can be used with AWS managed services. OS running inside Lightsail is not AWS managed service.
You can use the certificate from AWS Certificate Manager on CloudFront. You can put cloudfront with customer domain infront of your lightsail but this depends on your business requirements.
Also if you need a free certificate in Lightsail OS then I would recommend to look into letsencrypt.
- Accepted Answerasked 6 months ago
- I have Migrated WordPress Website on LightSail https://22.214.171.124 it won't show SSL and Domain NameAccepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- asked 5 months ago
- How can I resolve DNS resolution or SSL certificate mismatch errors for my API Gateway custom domain name?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How do I create a Lightsail load balancer with an SSL/TLS certificate to use with my Lightsail instances?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago