If you want to grant internet access to your AWS Lambda function in a VPC (private subnet), set up a NAT gateway. Here is a great step-by-step guide.
HI, tomsantos. To avoid problems with missing something important please use official documentation about how to setup a nat gateway like https://docs.aws.amazon.com/vpc/latest/userguide/vpc-nat-gateway.html. Also please use this documentation https://docs.aws.amazon.com/lambda/latest/dg/services-apigateway.html to correctly setup lambda with API gateway. Best regards, Andrii
Hello. Could you please accept the answer if it helps you? Best regards, Andrii
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I troubleshoot connectivity to an Amazon RDS DB instance that uses a public or private subnet of a VPC?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago