I'm not clear what it is you're trying to accomplish - can you provide more details?
It depends on what the SQS has been set up to accomplish. For example, as illustrated in the SQS permissions guide, "When you subscribe the Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue to the provided Amazon SNS topic, permissions are automatically added to allow the topic to publish messages to the queue. However, you still need an IAM policy for granting the AWS Marketplace Metering and Entitlement Service API user access to the queue."
- asked 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I get my Amazon SQS subscription to successfully receive a notification from my Amazon SNS topic?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- How do I create a subscription between my Amazon SQS queue and an Amazon SNS topic in CloudFormation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I recreate a "Deleted" Amazon SNS topic subscription for an Amazon SQS queue in another AWS account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago