dolfin package been compiled on an Amazon Linux platform? If it was created anywhere else the architecture is unlikely to match the runtime that Lambda uses (which is Amazon Linux).
It's not clear when you say "locally" what type of system that is - so I'd encourage you to test it on an EC2 instance.
- asked 3 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- How can I troubleshoot the "Runtime.InvalidEntrypoint" error for my Lambda function that's from a Docker image?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago