If you want to enable persistent storage, you must enable Home Folders on the Stack. Your applications can be configured to the default path that includes the Home Folder, however that is not configured through the Imaging wizard - it would be in the applications themselves.
Not via Image Wizard. Since the user PhotonUser is not available on the Image, you will not able to pick this folder. You may try creating the folder and test it out, but i have not done myself.
Other option is write a BAT file to launch the application in the required folder.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- asked 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- Can I use AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory to authenticate users in Amazon QuickSight?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago