Seems you have reached the vCPU limit for your account in this region, or the specific EC2 instance family is limited in your AWS account.
All of these can be checked by selecting Limits in the sidebar of the EC2 management console.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- How do I resolve "EC2 is out of capacity" or "The requested number of instances exceeds your EC2 quota" errors in Amazon EMR?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 days ago