Good day, you mentioned that you are struggling to access your saved queries and that it is giving you an error. A possible reason for your error at the time you had received it could have been due to a bug on the console that made the query editor crash when the user does not add a Description in the Description field of their query/queries. Which means that the issue occurred when the Description option was left blank. AWS support can always help and investigate further if you are still encountering the same issue.
For the best results and best practices when using the query editor refer to the documentation .
For further help on troubleshooting your issue you may open a case with AWS Premium Support .
- Accepted Answerasked 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How do I end long-running queries in my Amazon RDS for PostrgreSQL or Aurora PostgreSQL DB instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- How can I log execution plans of queries for Amazon RDS PostgreSQL or Aurora PostgreSQL to tune query performance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago