A 503 error is generated by the web server running on your EC2 instance. You'll need to look at the logs on your instance to determine why requests are failing. That you're getting a 503 error means that the instance is running; the web server is running; but there is an error when it is trying to return the page to the browser.
- asked 4 months ago
- Why am I getting a "Server refused our key" error when I try to connect to my EC2 instance using SSH?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 11 days ago