Just checking that you guys didn't forget about me
Thanks for reach out.
There are 3 popular ways to invoke lambda:
- MQTT from IoT console -> Lambda deployed on GreengrassCore device. (The way you did)
- Lambda1 deployed on GreengrassCore device-> Lambda2 deployed on GreengrassCore device. (Basically you can have a long-running lambda1 to trigger your lambda2)
- IoT Device(GGAD, known as Greengrass Aware Device) -> Lambda. (See details in https://docs.aws.amazon.com/greengrass/latest/developerguide/module4.html)
Regarding to your general questions:
- We don't support lambda got invoked by core directly.
- aws-lambda(the one in lambda console and not being deployed on Greengrass) trigger lambda deployed on GreengrassCore device is NOT a good way, you should try other alternative ways.
Is there a way to Connect a raspberry pi to a aws react app?asked 18 days ago
AWS IoT Core takes too long to update the connectivity information of a deviceasked 8 months ago
Greengrass - best way to handle setting a topic based on the core device?Accepted Answerasked 21 days ago
How do I disassociate a a Database Proxy from a Lambda function?Accepted Answerasked 20 hours ago
How to connect via adb to a (Remote Session) Android Device on AWS Device Farmasked 4 months ago
Can Greengrass use a Lambda in the Core if needed?asked 10 months ago
How can I get the Image ID after importing a disk image?asked a year ago
Invoking a lambda function from core deviceasked 2 years ago
How to have a websocket connection to lambda in a green grass coreasked 4 years ago
How can I automatically install from CodeCommit onto a Raspberry Piasked a year ago