For targets to become healthy, The health check configuraiton needs to be correct and the Load Balancer must be able to connect to the target. Make sure that the security group allows access on the Target port from the LB. Same goes for NACL if ALB is in a different subnet.
Double check your configuration, maybe you have mistyped a value which is causing this issue
You might also want to make sure that the application that is expected to listen in the port and path on which the health check is configured is actually running in the instance.
For eg: If the 'Health check protocol' is 'http' and 'Health check path' is '/' , Try accessing the path directly with 'http://EC2_instance_endpoint/' to make sure that it is running. If not, you need to do the needful to fix that for the health check to succeed.
- Accepted Answerasked 4 months ago
- How do I install PECL 7 modules on Elastic Beanstalk environments running on PHP with Amazon Linux 1 stacks?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago