Hi, Thank you for posting your query. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with using our Unreal plugin for the C++ SDK, however, at this point that plugin only supports UE5.1.1. We are actively working on adding updates to our SDK and plugin to add support for UE5.2 and will make sure to update this thread when we have it ready. To help us test and validate for this particular issue, can you share some more details on the error?
Thanks, Sachin Gupta, PM Amazon GameLift
- Accepted Answerasked 5 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I troubleshoot 403 Access Denied errors from my Amazon S3 bucket where all the resources are from the same AWS account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago