Hello, can you check the "www-authenticate" header in the response? There should be a message with additional information there.
It helped. I had a wrong audience. Need to put the app_client_id of the Cognito User Pool in the "Audience" field of the JWT authorizer.
This is the value that is in the JWT for key "aud"
- asked 6 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- How do I troubleshoot HTTP 403 Forbidden errors when using a Lambda authorizer with an API Gateway REST API?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago