Have you tried connecting from Redshift Query Editor V2? If yes, then the problem is not "Redshift Serverless not accepting connections".
In such case, that will be network access issue.
If you are not able to connect Redshift serverelss from QEV2, then that is an issue and requires immediate support case.
If you are able to connect Redshift Serverless from QEV2, Is your EC2 is in same VPC, subnets as Redshift?
well something funky is going on with Query Editor. I click it and I get: User information couldn't be retrieved. You must have an account to use Redshift Query Editor V2.
- asked 4 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago