I executed the following command, but a timeout error occurs.
There may be a problem with the NS record setting done in Namecheap.
The following document described it this way.
The instance must be restarted.
If you want to use Plesk on Amazon Lightsail for web hosting, you should attach a static IP address to your instance. If you attach a static IP, you will need to reboot your instance in Lightsail before you can log into it for the first time.
- I have Migrated WordPress Website on LightSail https://220.127.116.11 it won't show SSL and Domain NameAccepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How do I create a Lightsail load balancer with an SSL/TLS certificate to use with my Lightsail instances?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago