Hello there, yes. redshift serverless is supported by redshift_connector.
For code snippets on redshift_connector to serverless , please refer tutorial examples which has those details.
Amazon Redshift Serverless runs in a VPC and is publicly accessible false by default. I would suggest you to review the below documentation guide for more context on connecting to redshift serverless
Alternatively, you can use DataAPI which is a preferred way of programmatic access to redshift/redshift-serverless https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/big-data/use-the-amazon-redshift-data-api-to-interact-with-amazon-redshift-serverless/
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- asked 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I get my Lambda function to work correctly with my Amazon EC2 instance or the AWS Instance Scheduler?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How do I resolve circular dependencies with AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM) templates in CloudFormation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago