I would start with enabling Container Insights and creating a CloudWatch Dashboard. here is an quickstart guide for that: https://aws-quickstart.github.io/cdk-eks-blueprints/addons/container-insights/. Maybe also the docs will help you: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudWatch/latest/monitoring/deploy-container-insights-EKS.html
I would just start with the normal metric like CPU, Memory and Network usage.
Here is also a nice aws video how to Integrate Fluent Bit into CloudWatch Container Insights for Amazon EKS with Best Practices.
- How do I troubleshoot Application Load Balancer health check failures for Amazon ECS tasks on Fargate?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago