I know this doesn't answer your question directly but I'm wondering whether you have seen this https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/machine-learning/improving-speech-to-text-transcripts-from-amazon-transcribe-using-custom-vocabularies-and-amazon-augmented-ai/ Might give you something to start from.
- asked 7 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I list the attachments or detachments history of a specific Amazon EBS volume using AWS CLI commands?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
Thank you for the link, @Kishan! It is still useful even it doesn't solve my question.
Building up your custom vocabulary from low-confidence prediction is definitely a possible alternative.