"AWS Directory Service provides multiple directory choices for customers who want to use existing Microsoft AD or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)–aware applications in the cloud. It also offers those same choices to developers who need a directory to manage users, groups, devices, and access." - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/directoryservice/latest/admin-guide/what_is.html.
I think you could lab this up quite inexpensively to validate your use case to ensure it's the right option for you before proceeding.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- Can I use AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory to authenticate users in Amazon QuickSight?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How do I use AWS Systems Manager to join a running EC2 Windows instance to my AWS Directory Service domain?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago