I was able to resolve this by creating a new workspace within the same vpc and RDPing into the problem workspace. (Note: I had to open the RDP ports first).
Once in, I was able to fix the application that was preventing the connection issue. Rebooted, and everything seems to be fixed :)
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- My Direct Connect public virtual interface is stuck in the "Verifying" state. How can I get it approved?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago