While we where not directly able to reproduce your issue, here are our best attempt suggestions to help you resolve your issue:
- Ensure that the number you are trying to reach is valid: SNS follows the E.164, which is an international standards for phone addressing. Standard subscriber numbers are limited to 12 digits.
- Ensure your code allows for the maximum possible range of numbers. The given number in your question is longer than the example listed in the code. If you are using some kind of string replacement, it is possible your characters are being left behind there.
Our guide to pushing to mobile phone numbers is here bellow. This includes code samples that utilize our best practices. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sns/latest/dg/sms_publish-to-phone.html
Hopefully this helps you solve the issue. We are always happy to respond if you have further questions!
- Accepted Answerasked 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 days ago