My account has been running Fargate ECS task for months. All of sudden, I noticed that site is down. Upon checking my AWS account, I saw that no fargate task was running. I tried to start a task manually but kept getting:
"service xxxx was unable to place a task because your account is currently blocked."
I do not know that quota I need to check. There are many quota settings.
Moreover, the button to request a quota increase is grayed out for me. I can NOT click that button.
Is it possible you got past your tasks applied quota? As a quick troubleshooting effort i'd check the Fargate service quota in the console.
- asked 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- How do I troubleshoot the error “ECS was unable to assume the role” when running the Amazon ECS tasks?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 days ago