From what I'm seeing, if I got it correctly and this is actually your situation, you might need an alternative solution.
As described in https://docs.aws.amazon.com/waf/latest/developerguide/monitoring-cloudwatch.html : "CloudWatch metrics and alarms are not enabled for Firewall Manager.... AWS Firewall Manager doesn't record metrics, so you can't create Amazon CloudWatch alarms specifically for Firewall Manager."
However, there are alternatives that can be implemented "... you can configure Amazon SNS notifications to alert you to potential attacks. To create Amazon SNS notifications in Firewall Manager, see Step 4: Configure Amazon SNS notifications and Amazon CloudWatch alarms".
I hope this helps and good luck!!!
- asked 5 months ago
- asked a month ago
- asked 2 months ago
- asked 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 12 days ago
- How can I manage resources for my organization with multiple Firewall Manager administrator accounts?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 12 days ago
- What is the web ACL association behavior for AWS Firewall Manager AWS WAF and AWS WAF classic policies?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 20 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago