S3 Event Notifications cannot trigger Fargate tasks.
Instead, an object creation event can be put to EventBridge, launching the Fargate task from EventBridge.
Unlike S3 and Lambda integration, you need to use CloudWatch EventRule to integrate S3 with Fargate.
- Create a CloudTrail with only S3 event selector
- Create an EventRule on the CloudTrail to trigger Fargate
- You can pass the bucket and object name to Fargate by environment variable via container override
- asked 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I set up Amazon S3 event notifications to invoke a Lambda function that's in another AWS account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- Why aren't my Amazon S3 event notifications working with a wildcard in the prefix or suffix of the object name filter?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago