It may be you're launching in a region you haven't launched in before - apparently new accounts may be restricted to 3 regions and you can get this error if you try to use a 4th.
Either way, please contact them on that email address as suggested or use AWS Support from your console (or https://support.aws.amazon.com/#/contacts/aws-account-support/) - even with Basic support you can raise an Account case like this.
- asked 10 days ago
- asked 5 days ago
- How do I launch Amazon WorkSpaces with a directory that is currently running in another Region from the same account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago
Thank you for my question replay but you can see my given picture shows US East (N. Virginia) region also I am trying the other 2 regions US West (Oregon) and US East (Ohio) show the same ERROR.
What do you mean "question replay"? How would I know from your question you haven't already launched EC2 instances in 3 other regions - you know there are over 30 regions, right? Why down-vote someone with a valid suggestion, and who is just trying to help you?