Reading the error (and checking premium support page), it appears you're trying to use a CNAME at zone apex? Can't do that in R53, it requires an A record instead.
CNAME allows you to alias to another record in the hosted zone, A record allows you to point to a lot of things (including but not limited to IP4 addresses, and Alias to a VPC endpoint).
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- How can I configure a custom domain endpoint for multiple API Gateway APIs behind a CloudFront web distribution?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago