Amazon SageMaker Autopilot currently supports regression, binary classification, and multi-class classification. SageMaker supports only tabular data formatted in files with comma-separated values. For more information, see Automate model development with Amazon SageMaker Autopilot.
For your use case, you can use Amazon Forecast. Amazon Forecast includes the AutoML feature that trains different models with your target time series, related time series, and item metadata. Amazon Forecast then uses the model with the best accuracy metrics.
- How can I resolve the ModuleNotFoundError on an Amazon SageMaker notebook that's running the Sparkmagic kernel?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I determine which SageMaker notebook instance made a particular API call if all the instances use the same IAM role?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- Why can't I see the instance metrics for my Amazon SageMaker endpoint though I can see the invocation metrics?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 years ago