Consider looking at AWS App Runner. App Runner is the simplest way to run containers on AWS, including Rails containers. And App Runner also supports running in a custom VPC, making it easy to connect your application to an Amazon RDS database. App Runner also automatically scales your application in and out to meet demand, helping you save money.
- Accepted Answerasked 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- Why am I receiving a "Failed to authenticate with service" error in my Application Migration Service replication server?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 10 months ago